Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2015

What have I been up to?

Hi everyone!

I know haven't posted anything on here in a LONG time!! I don't know if anyone still reads my blog, but in case there is someone out there who still does, this is for you!

At the end of 2013 I was really trying to figure out what I most passionate about and turn it into something I could make money doing. After a series of events and a lot of praying I decided to start a business based on a huge passion of mine: photography!

I have always loved documenting life in photographs, so it was a very a natural progression for me. Sadly, running a business takes a lot of time, love, and effort, so my blogging days on this website are probably over. But, if you want to see what I'm up to, check out my website: www.BAndCPhotographyNH.com

Here is an example of some of the work that I did in 2014:




In my short time blogging on this webpage I hope that I have provided inspiration and encouragement! Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and be a part of my journey. I hope that you will follow me into this new chapter of my life and support this new endeavor. I am so proud of the work that I have accomplished thus far and I can't wait to see what's next!

If you would like to contact me directly for any reason, please send me an e-mail: Hello@BAndCPhotographyNH.com.

Sincerely Yours,

Mrs. Modern

No comments:

Post a Comment